Saturday, March 18, 2017

Do you follow your intuition?

Instinct. Gut feeling. A strong "knowing"…

I never trusted myself when I was younger due to abused childhood and those above me telling me I was stupid, worthless, never amount to anything.  Those messages led me to believe that I could not trust my instincts.  I learned as I became an adult that if I had listened to my instincts that I would of been smarter than any of those people telling me I was stupid!  Looking back I realized that my original gut instinct was always right, I learned to trust my instinct.  My daughters were raised to trust their instincts and to follow them always.


Whatever you choose to call it, your intuition is a naturally built-in GPS within you that always seeks to guide you in the right direction in life.

For example:

- Have you ever had that icky feeling that you were somehow compromising yourself or your integrity in a relationship or a friendship, or a work situation??

- Have you ever been in an argument and you heard that little voice inside your head say “Are you sure you REALLY want to say that?” right before you’re about to say something that you know you’ll probably regret later?

- Have you ever said something like “I just need to be true to myself” to explain why you decided to take a particular action in your life?

This is your intuition speaking to you!

When you allow your intuition to guide your thoughts and actions, you feel GOOD. You feel whole, complete, fulfilled and on track.

You don’t sweat the small stuff and you feel an added boost of confidence that you know you’ll do the right thing for yourself.

If you listen to your intuition and act accordingly, you'll find that it's always there to help guide you in making choices that are aligned with your highest self…

And this is true whether the choices you’re making are related to business, love, relationships, money, health or any other area of your life.

Tune into it, trust it and it will never lead you astray :)

How often do you listen to your intuition?



No comments:

Post a Comment